This guide gives new users information on the basics of our Social Presence platform. Click to download our one-pager on movement, audio proximity, approved browsers and devices, and more!
New User Start Guide
Accessing the Meeting
You can access a meeting from:
- PC or Mac
- Android mobile browser
- Native iOS app
You can use Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge to enter a room
We recommend checking for browser updates to ensure you are on the latest browser version for the best experience
We use movement, audio proximity, and individual music control to offer the most social agency to our users.
- Use your mouse or arrow keys to freely move
around the room.
- Audio will change volume as you get closer to or
further from others.
- Adjust the volume of your own background music.
- Use the mini-map to find your friends.
Consider that strict network connections or VPNs may cause connectivity issues. To ensure a great experience:
- Disconnect from VPN or strict networks
- Form groups of 10 people or less for best speaking
and listening capability.
- Use updated browsers and computers, if available.
- Zoom in and out to fit more people on your screen.